Running a little behind posting this, but better late than never. Students submitted their second round of reflections last week, and as before, I’ve pulled out some of the best to share with everyone. Please, be so kind as to share your appreciation of their work by commenting on their blogs. Thanks!
- Katie B – Truly reflective. You can tell that the video really meant something to her.
- Emma – This post is good. I also really like that she has a theme for her blog across the board. Well done.
- Brianna – Great work. Well written and effective.
- Kendall – Very professionally written, while still keeping her own voice evident. Good work.
- Lauren – Controversial and emotional topic. Handled really well.